We just launched a deep integration with Mailbird 2.0, which is (in our humble opinions) the best email app for Windows. With Mailbird and Moo.do, email becomes a real to-do list that you can organize, prioritize, and schedule right alongside all your other projects and tasks.
Moo.do is built into Mailbird 2.0 as a dedicated sidebar, so you can drag your emails from Mailbird right into your Moo.do lists. It's also an app inside Mailbird for a full-screen view of your Moo.do workflow. You can easily open emails from your task list: click an email in Moo.do and Mailbird opens it for you.
Organizing email and tasks together has completely transformed the way we use email. We don't have to manually write down emails that need follow up. We don't miss important emails because we can prioritize and schedule them alongside our other tasks and appointments.
We're super excited about this integration with Mailbird and we hope it makes you less frustrated and more productive!
Get Mailbird 2.0 at http://www.getmailbird.com.
We are very happy to announce the next big step for Moo.do, and the reason we created Moo.do in the first place. You will soon be able to organize your email in Moo.do.
We are making Moo.do a full email application for Gmail and also integrating it into other email apps, starting with Mailbird, a fantastic email app for Windows.
Emails work just like everything else in Moo.do: you can prioritize, schedule, tag, complete, and star your emails. Scheduled and prioritized emails show up in your agenda so you know what emails to deal with next. You can organize emails into your projects and put them right on your to-do lists. Search filters emails the same way as tasks, so it fits right into your workflow.
In addition to email, you can organize your Google Drive files and documents in your lists. If you drag a file from your computer into a Moo.do list, it will upload to Drive for you. Or if it's already in Drive, Moo.do will find it and link to it.
Try it now
We've updated our landing page with live demos of how email and file organization work, so please try it out and let us know what you think!
We released an update with improvements to the design of our web and Chrome apps to reduce distraction so you can focus on your content.
Take a look at these before and after screenshots:
- The options and documents previously available in the sidebar are now accessible from the documents menu in the top left and the options gear in the top right.
- The search bar at the top of panes has been toned down and integrated into the pane to help show the connection between search and your content.
- Adding panes is now accessible through the + icon in the top right. This is the first step towards adding additional types of panes in the future.
- Reduced visual distraction from the top-bar by removing the background color.
- iOS background fetch to keep your iPhone/iPad up to date
- Autocomplete for tags
- Keyboard shortcuts changed/updated and listed through the Help menu
- Significant performance and loading speed enhancements
- Date parsing errors
- Design update for Web and Chrome apps
We've added support for repeated dates!
You can add a repeating date to an item by starting the date entry with @every. We're quite excited to add this feature as it makes our Agenda significantly more powerful. We hope you find this useful - let us know if you have any suggestions or if we're missing any types of dates you need.
Using Repeated Dates
Define a basic repeating date using a day of the week or a measure of time.
- @every friday
- @every day 3:00pm
- @every 3 days
By default the start of the repeat date is the current time. Use from to set a different start date.
- @every friday from last wednesday
- @every tuesday from 11/22
By default there is no end date specified. Use until to set an end date.
- @every friday until december
Create more complex repeating dates that refer to a specific day of the month.
- @every 14th
- @every last day
- @every dec 10th
Specify dates that skip weeks or only refer to specific weeks in a month.
- @every other friday
- @every 3rd friday
Each time you complete the item with the repeated date it will create a new item with the date of the completed instance.
- Stay organized @11/19
- Stay organized @every day from 11/20
Other Date Fixes
- Dates like @next friday 3pm are parsed correctly.