We’ve added your most requested feature: Markdown! This brings three main benefits:
- You have more control over what each item on your list is: headers, tasks, bullets, and numbered lists.
- Along with the improved intro, it should be easier for new users to get started.
- It’s pretty!
How it works
- # to create a header, or + Shift + 3
- [ or  or [ ] to create a task, or + Shift + [
- * or - or + to create a bullet
- 1. to create a numbered list
- Buttons at the top of the pane to add project, task, item
- *italic* or **bold** or ***both***
- + B to bold and + I to italic (as usual).
- [Title](address) or + K to insert links with a title
- — to create a horizontal line
- Formatting only shows while items are selected
- New filters to show/hide headers and tasks. These work especially well combined with the flat search filter.
- New Markdown layout theme
- New advanced settings for header size, checkbox opacity, and background color