Today’s update includes a big improvement to the way you complete and collapse items.
- Completing and Collapsing: Complete an item by tapping on its right edge. Collapse a list by tapping on its left edge. On a computer, you’ll see the buttons to collapse and complete as you move your mouse over items.
- Automatic Login: When visiting https://moo.do you will be automatically redirected to the app without clicking the Login button. If you want to switch accounts, use the Logout feature from the sidebar in the app.
- Keyboard Shortcuts
- Mac: In the web app, shortcuts consistently use Ctrl. The Chrome app supports both Ctrl and Cmd shortcuts.
- Windows: In the web app, shortcuts consistently use Alt. The Chrome app supports both Ctrl and Alt shortcuts.
- Phone: Landscape mode works better
- Phone: Drag/drop is faster and more reliable
- Chrome App: Importing your data works consistently
- Recurring dates (e.g. @every friday 3pm)
- iPhone 6 optimization
- iOS background fetch to keep your iPhone/iPad up to date
- List of Keyboard Shortcuts in Help